Reproduction available: Electronic resource. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Conserving the Future Force Fighting Strength: Findings from the ARmy Medical Department Transformation Workshop 2002.
- PHOTON SCIENCE;
- sports medicine Volume 39 Issue 7 July 2009.
X-ray crystallography Technique. X-ray crystallography Techniques.
Surface Structures Solved by Direct Methods | SpringerLink
Fan, Hai-fu. Cambridge University Press. Related item. Bibliography Electronic books. Illustrated text.
ØªÙØ§ØµÙÙ Ø§ÙÙ ÙØªØ¬
Internet Resources. Back to results. University of Birmingham Libraries. University of Bristol Libraries.
Opções de acessibilidade
British Library. University of Cambridge Libraries. City, University of London.
- Race and Regionalism in the Politics of Taxation in Brazil and South Africa.
- Those Who Wish Me Dead;
- Pesticide Management and Insecticide Resistance?
- New approach for solving protein structures from tiny crystals;
- Surface Structures Solved by Direct Methods?
University of Edinburgh Libraries. University of Glasgow Library. Practical aspects of applying the methods are emphasised. Table of contents 1. The basics of X-ray diffraction theory; 2.
The Patterson and heavy-ion methods; 3. Direct methods; 4. The basics of isomorphous replacement and anomalous scattering; 5. Further aspects of the isomorphous replacement method; 6. Use of anomalous scattering data; 7.
Physical and non-physical methods of solving crystal structures
Phase extension and refinement; 8. Multiple-beam scattering methods; Bibliography; Index.
Review quote ' It will cause every one of us to question whether the program we just ran was the most appropriate means to solve the structure. Upper-division graduate through professional. Rossi, Choice show more.
- New Perspectives on Mineral Nucleation and Growth: From Solution Precursors to Solid Materials.
- Introduction to environmental toxicology : molecular substructures to ecological landscapes.
- Fan, Hai-Fu | TWAS.
- Guilty Pleas in International Criminal Law: Constructing a Restorative Justice Approach.
- Open Market Operations and Financial Markets.
- Ecce Homo, and the Antichrist: How One Becomes What One is a curse on Christianity?
- LOGO!: Practical Training.
Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.