- My Account;
- Stellar Rotation.
- Girl Underwater.
- IAU Colloquia.
You may already have access to this content. Sign In.
Stellar Rotation | Institute for Advanced Study
Get AccessScience for your institution. Subscribe To learn more about subscribing to AccessScience, or to request a no-risk trial of this award-winning scientific reference for your institution, fill in your information and a member of our Sales Team will contact you as soon as possible. Recommend AccessScience to your librarian.
About AccessScience AccessScience provides the most accurate and trustworthy scientific information available.
Download the flyer Get Adobe Acrobat Reader. Email Address.
Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out. High dispersion spectroscopy of solar-type superflare stars.
These 50 stars were selected from the solar-type superflare stars that we had discovered from the Kepler data. According to our previous studies using Kepler data, superflare stars show quasi-periodic brightness variations whose amplitude 0. In this study, we investigated whether these quasi-periodic brightness variations of superflare stars are explained by the rotation of a star with fairly large starspots, by using stellar parameters derived in Paper I. All the targets expected to have large starspots because of their large amplitude of the brightness variation show high chromospheric activities compared to the Sun.
- The PN Junction Diode!
- Stellar rotation?
- Independent Immigrants: A Settlement of Hanoverian Germans in Western Missouri.
- International Law and the Use of Force (3rd Edition) (Foundations of Public International Law).
- In vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices: Law and Practice in Five EU Member States: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom?
- The Cell Biology of Stem Cells?
- A Method of Determining Stellar Rotation*.